At Eastside, we want to build relationships with one another and connect beyond our Sunday morning worship service.
One way you can get plugged in at Eastside Church is through small groups. We offer a variety of small groups, including families, single gender, content specific, age specific and life-stage specific groups. In our Eastside family, we share our joys, griefs, successes, challenges, calm and crazy days. We know we are meant to live and do life together. It starts here!
We have numerous teams who help make Eastside thrive on a Sunday morning, from ushers to parking attendants to making coffee to worship team, to making sure people know where things are. We'd love your help!
Kids Club meets Monday evenings from 6-7pm in the Meriwether Hills neighborhood of Harrisonburg. Kids Club is an outreach ministry designed to share the Good News of Jesus with children, Pre-K through 5th grade. Kids Club grew out of Seth and Theresa Crissman’s ministry at Eastside Church in 2013. Since then, multiple congregations in the Shenandoah Valley have launched their own Kids Clubs.
Please join us for a time of fellowship, songs and a Bible story, activity, and snack together as we build relationships and share the love of Christ in the Meriwether Hills neighborhood!
We are always looking for volunteers for Kids Club, and have various ways to help out!
- Group Leader: Helping with transitions from stations and participating at each station with the kids.
- Game coordinator: Lead kids in games that can relate to the bible lesson.
- Story Leader: Lead kids in a 15-20 minute lesson about God and his love for us.
- Driver: Transport kids from University Place (a short drive from Meriwether Hills) to and from Kids Club.
- Extra Volunteers: Help to safely bring kids to and from Kids Club, hand out snacks, and just help wherever needed.
Please join us for a time of fellowship, songs and a Bible story, followed by a meal together as we build relationships and share the love of Christ in the Meriwether Hills neighborhood! You can park along Colonial Drive and walk past the pool to see the white building where we meet.